Do you ever wonder what happened to the person you fell in love with all those years ago?
For many of us in marriages or long-term relationships, the honeymoon stage is quickly over. Gone are the small, intimate moments of joy and connection where you notice all the little things that you love and appreciate in one another. Before you know it, you are caught up with the multiple, competing demands of work, children, household chores – the mundane minutia of everyday life.
Perhaps you long for a deeper connection with your partner, an opportunity to spend meaningful quality time together, free from the stresses and distractions of everyday life. Whether you’re in a safe, solid relationship, or you are hanging on by your fingertips, our Couple’s Retreat Weekends will offer you increased intimacy and the invitation to reconnect.
A close, loving bond is a gift to yourselves and to your children (if you have them), who live in the space between you. We all thrive in connection and need to be valued and understood. Our Couples Retreat will teach you how to become fully present so that you reattach to one another,can reduce conflict, grow from your differences and rediscover your joy of being together.
The Couples Retreat Weekend aims to:
- Re-establish emotional connection between you by becoming open, attuned and responsive to one another
- Deepen communication between you
- Transform stress and frustration into opportunities to connect
- Lean and grow from differences
- Increase passion
- Identify your needs and wishes within your relationship
- Understand how your individual histories impact on your relationship